The storage unit sizes and prices you see below are the monthly cost to rent the space. The contract a new tenant signs is a month-to-month contract with no security deposit. We do charge a small one-time move in fee to complete your paperwork, set up on-line account access, and to program your gate access code.
We regularly run move in specials that vary from a free round disc lock to the first month of storage rent FREE. These are shown on this website and also on our company Facebook page.
Are you comparison shopping?
We invite new customers to call around and shop our competitors’ prices. We feel we offer clients a great storage experience and keep our prices very competitive.
Just to make sure that you are comparing apples-to-apples, see if the other guys will lock in their quoted storage unit price for one year? Be aware of those “introductory rates” that soon go up & up.
- Do they have quarterly pest control program in place? Budget Self-Storage has quarterly pest and liquid bug applications.
- Is the facility well-lit at night? Maybe drive by and see.
- Do they even have a gate with each tenant having their own unique code? Some storage facilities talk security, but don’t even have a gate to keep the general public out??
- Do they offer extras like on-line account management, auto pay for free?
- Do they have security cameras that record to a DVR? Do they have enough hard drive space to hold 30 plus days of recorded video from multiple cameras?
- Are the storage area isles wide enough to accommodate large moving truck and even semi-trailers?
- Do the storage buildings have a standing seam roof that is the best commercial roof in the industry to prevent water leaks?
- Are there gutters on the storage facility for those rainy days when you must get something from storage?
Call Budget Self Storage today for competitive rates, excellent service, and a truly knowledgable staff that is ready to help. 816-318-STOR(7867)